– Here we go We usually check if a leg is shorter than the other. Generally, we all have a shorter leg. That doesn’t matter. It allows us to look at the balance of the hips. Does it disturb you? – Yes, it often occurs.
– I can feel some tensions up here! Relax your head. Take a deep breath, and exhale. Here for instance, it didn’t crack. Let your foot behind your knee and move down your shoulder. Take a deep breath and exhale. OK. Lie on your belly. We continue. OK, now lie on your back. Relax completely your head. Is it OK? – The first time, it takes 45 minutes to realise a full assessment. Let’s go. I check both hands because here are some pulse centers. We have six of them for each arm. So the pulse check gives us some information about the energetic state of the patient, like the pulse speed and depth. Your left hand gives me more information about your Yang state, and the organs like liver and heart. Your right hand gives me information about the lungs and the spleen. And the both hands allow us to realise a short assessment of the kidneys. The kidneys are besides the center of the innate and orthodox energies which are strong for you. Perfect. Stick your tongue out again. Very good. I will also examine your arm because it can inform us about the minerality of the person. There are three different constitutions about the minerality, which are carbonic, phosphoric and fluoric. I can see that your minerality is in the average. This good vitality can also be seen in the eyes. We see some rings that are the sign of cramps and maybe some stress in the past. Wonderful vitality! – This therapy is a division of posturology except that it uses specific technics which allow to reprogram the body. It is dedicated to patients with postural imbalance, for helping them to correctly stand alone and unencumbered. Stay here in front of me. First, we look at the global postural balance, in the three space plans. For the shoulders balance, when you look at my hands, you can see that the right thumb is higher than the left one. If I bring the hands together, you can see a slight difference. So the patient can visualise this difference and he or she will realize the evolution throughout the assessment. Then you can check in the mirror that one of your shoulders is higher than the other. OK? – Yes. – We do the same for the pelvis, I put my hands against the iliac crests. Put your hands on mine. Flat. Do you see that one of the sides is higher?
– Yes. – So you present an inverted swing between the pelvis and the shoulders. The pelvis goes in one side, whereas the shoulders go the opposite way. Now, let’s check the feet. So I stand behind you. Are you right handed?
– Yes. – OK, then stand on your left foot and raise your right foot. Do you feel now that your foot is deviating outwards? – Yes, a little bit.
– OK, now stand on your right foot. Raise your left foot. Do you feel that it is deviating onwards? So your body tends to move outwards for the left side and inwards for the right side. Do you feel the difference of amplitude?
Turn your head totally to the right. The right side is better. Turn your head totally to left. I can feel that this side is stiffer. OK. Stretch your arms and lift your wrists up. Try to resist when I pull. These are some tests. We can notice that the right side is weak. Resist again. The left side is stronger even if you are right handed. Your feet are not symmetrical. Nonetheless, I give you the same soles, in order to give your body the same information. Get on the first sole. Move slightly your foot. Go on the second sole. Move slightly your foot. Here we go.
Is it better? – Yes. – It is better even for the shoulders. – Indeed. – Turn your head totally to the right, totally to the left. Do you feel that it is better?
– Yes. – OK. Try to resist. This is not perfect but still better. – First point here. We can see that it is excellent. Then, heart. It goes through.
– What is this point about? – Liver, spleen, pancreas. Lungs.
Here we go. OK, give me that. This is in fact a double-blind test. The medicine that I practise is a preventive medicine. I try to anticipate and prevent things. – Tell me if it is OK for the pressure and if it doesn’t hurt you much. – No, it is perfect. – So I will relax on your forehead all the tensions accumulated during the day and the past weeks. I rub it on your scalp so I activate the cerebral micro-circulation I cross out on the face meaning that I rub the different lines for the energetic circulation. – It feels like water drops falling on my face. – Are you tired?
– A lot? – Yes, very much.
– OK. I stay here and I select another point. Is it the same thing?
– Yes. – This side? – Yes.
– Indeed, I can see. Now I try to stimulate the flexibility and the Qi circulation because it is often stuck in body’s extremities. So it will help to soften and help the energy flowing inside the hands. You will now work more efficiently. Do you feel something there?
– Yes, in the arm. – The energy is flowing.
– This is really fast. – Anyway I am using the Yang side. This tool has small barbs that stimulate the energetic flow.