[Eugene singing] Tonto, jump on it, jump on it, jump on it. Today, we’re delivering babies. What do I know about the actual delivering of a baby? The whole process seems crazy. You’re like a human printer. I’ve never seen… any sort of *human* birth. I know that… Ugh but… Continue Reading The Try Guys Deliver A Baby
– I don’t know a lot of lotion people, but I know they do a lot of this. (light scratchy noise) (light clapping) (uptempo beat) – Bath & Body Works is a store that I never want to go in at the mall, but I always get dragged to it… Continue Reading Men Review ‘90s Bath & Body Works Scents
“One size fits all” on different body types “One size fits all” stores are popping up everywhere We decided to try on a few of their items – I guess I know not a lot of things are gonna fit. Height 5’11, Size 14/16, Sheridan – I’m not really sure… Continue Reading “One Size Fits All” On Different Body Types
– [Voiceover] There you go, it’s up to 45, 45, 50. (screaming) – Push! – Oh my God! – Push! (screaming) – So, what are we going to be doing today? – Well, today we’re gonna be doing a little bit of electric stim on our gentleman right here. We’re… Continue Reading The Try Guys Try Labor Pain Simulation • Motherhood: Part 4
– I’m so scared. (rock music) – We’re at Body Electric Tattoo, and I’m getting my very first tattoo. – I’m afraid of needles because last year I got a piercing, and that piercing got stuck under my skin. – I know nothing about getting tattoos. – I’m so scared… Continue Reading People Who Hate Needles Get Tattoos
– I’d be an ass (censor beep) chauvinist if I say men have more pain tolerance than women and then I’m just saying what everyone wants to hear if I say women have more pain tolerance than men, so we’ll just find out I guess won’t we. (upbeat music) –… Continue Reading Which Sex Has Better Pain Tolerance?
– This is going to be the most relatable Try Guys series ever. Why? – Because it’s real. – Old people! We all love ’em. But what happens when we become ’em? (screams) – I’m 31 years young, I’ll never get old, I’ll never die. – [Eugene] In this series… Continue Reading The Try Guys Test Old Age Body Simulators
(instruments warming up) – [Instructor] Put your knee track over your toe. Good job. (whirs) (pulsing music) (gulps) (heavy breathing) – John? – Hey Erica. – Oh my god, hi! Oh I almost didn’t recognize you though, you look good. – I lost a little weight. – Okay, well it’s… Continue Reading Body Insecure