- Posted on:
- Author: Rodney Cote
- 79 Comments on Powerlifting Motivation – PAIN is Temporary
– ♪ Stand up ♪ Stand up ♪ Stand up ♪ Stand up ♪ When I move, you move ♪ Just like that ♪ When I move, you move ♪ Just like that ♪ When I move, you move ♪ Just like that ♪ Hell yeah, hey DJ, bring that… Continue Reading T-Pain Gets The Crowd To ‘Stand Up’ – Ludacris Style | Lip Sync Battle: Hip Hop Awards Edition
– From the center of historic Exeter, New Hampshire, welcome to the GCN show. – Welcome to the GCN Show, brought to you by Wiggle. Coming up this week, why cyclists are the toughest athletes even though we might not appear to be and conversely, why Parrier Bay is not… Continue Reading Why Cyclists Have The Highest Pain Threshold | The GCN Show Ep. 320
Well, I was just a little kid who had all these dreams, Tryin to be the best, Coming out the ‘ood. Never felt the same I’m feeling like a saint, Cause everything I do I do it for my pride. Cause every now and then, They tell you that you… Continue Reading Segun – Teenage Pain
– I’d be an ass (censor beep) chauvinist if I say men have more pain tolerance than women and then I’m just saying what everyone wants to hear if I say women have more pain tolerance than men, so we’ll just find out I guess won’t we. (upbeat music) –… Continue Reading Which Sex Has Better Pain Tolerance?
My name is Joey, I’m from Germany That’s all I know. I don’t know anything Spanish Bobby, sushi burrito. Alright.Yeah My name is Bryan I was born in the rainforest of Guatemala I can attest to that Oh we’re not starting yet? Hello, welcome to Team Edge today we’re doing… Continue Reading Painful Blindfolded Soccer Dodgeball!!
– Today I’m takin’ the (bleep) out of cocktail. (men laughing) – [Keith] Disgusting. (upbeat music) (upbeat jazzy music) – Craft cocktails, expensive drinks. – We are here at Birds & Bees, a craft cocktail speakeasy in downtown L.A. where we’re gonna be learning mixology. And then we’re going to… Continue Reading The Try Guys Try Professional Bartending
– Welcome. Seven shops remain, but only one will earn $200,000, a feature in “Inked” magazine, and the title of Ink Master. And, for the first time ever, the title of Master Shop. – Piece of cake. – Once again, there is no flash challenge. The next elimination tattoo is… Continue Reading Glutton For Punishment – Armpits Pt. 1: Elimination Tattoo | Ink Master: Shop Wars (Season 9)
CHANDLER KING: When other people watch me they say, ‘Oh, my god! How do you do that?’ CHANDLER KING: And they are so impressed. But when I do it, it’s not that hard. It’s pretty easy. CAM J KING: She’s always wanted to be a gymnast as long as I… Continue Reading 10 Year Old Gymnast Set To Become Olympic Star | KICK-ASS KIDS